- Whose personal data do we collect?
We collect our website visitors’ and social networks users’ personal data, including cases when our website visitors use our website, contact us by using the submitted form on website or social networks users contact us via our accounts in social networks as well as participate actively on our company’s social network account.
- What kind of personal data do we collect and process?
In accordance with the actions that you take on our website or account on social networks, our company could collect these personal data: name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, IP address.
- For what purposes do we collect and process personal data?
We use collected personal data to improve the functioning of our website so that you could easily find information what you are looking for. In case you contact us directly, we use your personal data for communication to you on your question.
We would like to inform you that we do not disclose your personal data to any third-party, except personal data processors that provide services for us under the written agreement and cases that are specified in laws. We can disclose your personal data to the third-parties when we have your written agreement too.
- How long do we store your personal data?
Collected personal data that are related to your activity on our website are stored no longer than one month i.e. until we perform a monthly analysis. Meanwhile personal data that you provide us when you contact us by filling the form on website or by the account on social networks are stored no longer than until the end of our communication on your question.
We would like to point out that your personal data could be stored longer than we noted above when competent authorities conduct investigations and use personal data in them as well as in other cases under the laws.
- How do we process and store your personal data?
We have implemented physical and technical measures so that we could protect collected information. Nevertheless, please be reminded that even though we take proper actions to protect your personal data, not a single website, online operation, computer system or wireless connection is fully secure.
We limit the processing of your personal data to the scope of purpose for which the data was collected. Access to your personal data will be restricted to personnel who are required to process the personal data to fulfil their employee responsibilities and duties.
- What are your rights?
You have the right, under the procedure laid down by the law:
- to apply to us with a request to get information about your personal data that we process and purposes of using collected personal data;
- to require to rectification of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate personal data concerning you. You shall have the right to suspend the processing of mentioned data;
- to restriction of your personal data processing while the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data will be verified;
- to require to erasure your personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- do not agree that your personal data would be process on the purpose of marketing, including profiling;
- to require to transfer your personal data to other controller or provide directly to you in convenient form (applicable to personal data that were submitted by you, if you have agreed to the processing of your personal data, the contract has been sign);
- to withdraw your consent to our company for collection and processing of your personal data.
On our website we use analytics cookies (tracking cookies from Google Analytics). These cookies enable us to recognize and calculate website visitors as well as track visitor’s sessions, geographic location and how visitors move through the website. This helps us improve the functioning of the website.
All information that you provide to us via social networks (including comments, notices, the use of “Like” and “Follow” and other communications) is controlled by the social network provider. We would like to note that on our website could be links to social networks, other companies’, institutions’ or organizations’ websites. Our company is not responsible for information that is on the third-parties websites, social networks accounts and assurance of your privacy on these websites. We would like to recommend you to read the privacy notices of the third-parties and contact the service providers directly in case you have any questions regarding their use of your personal data.
Please feel free to contact us with regards to any questions, inquiries, requests or complaints with respect to the processing of your personal data:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +370 690 00023
- Address: Pramones str. 15, Parapijoniskes, Vilnius district, LT-13241,