KGC goal – to be a socially responsible company, whose employees together engage in charity work, protect the environment and aim to set a good example for others.
One of the main aspects of KGC corporate responsibility is the environment. Our company constructs buildings with cross-laminated timber. Wood is the only construction material that does not have adverse effects on the environment. Because of the excellent physical and mechanical qualities of cross-laminated timber, such buildings do not harm the environment.
Support and Charity
We are determined to support various communities to generate positive and long-term results for them. We are dedicated to education, charity, improving welfare of low-income families and children with serious health conditions, support for youth initiatives and solving other daily problems that affect people and the environment.
Our ambition is not only to build, design or produce, we also want to contribute to positive solutions and create additional social value. We believe that this way we can make a meaningful contribution to creating a better society.
- Support in the project VGTU Alumni: 100 Perspectives, 2017
- Prize fund for Vilnius Gediminas Technical University’s student team, which participated in the Lithuanian National Olympics of Mechanics of Material, 2016
- Support in organising communications projects awards at Vilnius University Communications department, 2017
- Aid for Viktoras Daraškevič’s family by setting up their new home, 2016
- KGC provided funds to cover Žukauskai family’s debts for utility bills; our employees organised a Pie Day, raised funds and provided a minibus full of various goods – food, clothes, toys and household articles, 2016
- Support for project “Kelionės-svajonės”, aimed at improving disabled children’s social skills, 2014
- Support for arranging the first Vilnius street art festival Vilnius Street Art 2013, 2013
- Support for VGTU Career Days 2012, 2011
- Annual employees’ participation in the blood donation events organised by The Blood Centre of Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Klinikos